Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
Historical Instagram Data:
We start gathering your data from the moment that you add one of your profiles to Iconosquare. All the likes and comments on your past media will be completely accurate, as these are pulled directly from your Instagram profile itself, but the data for Follower Growth and Engagement Rate will be estimated as we can't make API calls for your follower growth when you don't have an active plan. (This means that other charts based on Engagement Rate will also be estimated when showing a date range before the creation of your Iconosquare account. This includes Best Time to Post.)
We can usually pull your Reach & Impressions data from up to three months before the date you add your Instagram Business profile to Iconosquare.
We can start tracking your Stories data from the day you add your Instagram business profile to Iconosquare. Stories are only held in the Instagram API for 24 hours, meaning we do not have access to your historic Stories.
NOTE: We don't track your data when you don't have an active plan. If you have a 14-day free trial and then subscribe to a paid plan after 2 months, the engagement rate & follower growth data will be estimated for the interim period.
I have estimated data in the middle of my graph, why is that?
Data will be estimated for any period that your account is logged out from Instagram. For more information on this, see here.