Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
How can I remove a social profile?
Here is how to remove a social profile from your Iconosquare account:
- Sign into pro.iconosquare.com
- Click on the My Account cog at the bottom left of the page, then click on Social profiles
- Use the switch icon next to your social profile to remove the profile from your plan
If you want to remove it fully from your Iconosquare account:
- Scroll down, where you'll find the profile listed as an Inactive social profile
- Click the bin icon to remove it from your Iconosquare account completely:
Note: If you remove a non-business Instagram profile from Iconosquare, you will be unable to add this back to your plan on Iconosquare without first converting it to a Business Profile. Find out how to do this here.
Also known as "How to delete a social profile?"