Articles in this section
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I try out the service for free? How long is the free trial?
- How can I create a new account?
- Why can't I start a free trial?
- Am I automatically charged at the end of the free trial?
- Can I add an additional Social Profile under my free ADVANCED trial?
- Can I add a Team Member under my free ADVANCED trial?
- Why does Iconosquare ask me to comment on my behalf?
- How can I cancel my trial?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
Why does Iconosquare ask me to comment on my behalf?
Using Iconosquare won't compromise your ownership of your content in any way.
As an Instagram Business Partner, we are asking you for these authorizations because we need you to authorize us to display on Instagram the actions you take through Iconosquare!
For example, if you comment a post via Iconosquare, your comment will appear on the same post on Instagram, as you authorized us to display it.
It does not mean in any way that Iconosquare, as a company, will take any unauthorised action through your profile on your behalf. We will never comment or post from any of your profiles without your permission.