Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
This article explains how to delete your Iconosquare account - NOTE: This does not cancel your subscription.
Here's how to delete your Iconosquare account:
Click 'My Account' at the bottom left of the page
Click 'Settings' and you'll be taken to your 'Profile' settings.
Click 'Remove your account' on the right hand side of the page
Please note that deleting your Iconosquare account doesn't cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, click here.
Looking for more information?
How can I turn off the auto-renewal on my plan?