Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
As our platform simply displays Instagram content, we don't have any control over our users' Instagram accounts.
This is a question for Instagram, and we recommend that you contact them in order to resolve your issue.
Here's the link to their support platform: