Articles in this section
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- Where can I find information about my current plan (plan renewal date, expiration and status)?
- How can I upgrade my plan?
- What will happen if I upgrade or downgrade to a different plan?
- What are the differences between the PRO, ADVANCED and ENTERPRISE plans?
- Why has my subscription been cancelled?
- How can I purchase more Hashtags?
- How can I purchase more Competitors?
- How can I purchase more Feeds?
- How can I add more social profiles to my new plan?
- How can I cancel any add-ons I've purchased without cancelling my plan?
- How can I switch my plan from one social profile to the other?
- Why do I get the error message 'Subscription Failed' when I try and pay for my plan?
- What will happen if I cancel my subscription?
How can I switch my plan from one social profile to the other?
Here's how to switch the active & inactive profiles on your plan.
Sign into pro.iconosquare.com (desktop version only)
- If the social profile you wish to activate doesn't already exist on the platform, add it by clicking on the "Add social profile(s)" button in the top right-hand corner of the Social profiles page and entering your Facebook login credentials when prompted
- Click on the switch icon next to the unwanted social profile to set to "Inactive" (if you wish to remove from your account completely, you can then click on the bin icon).
- Click on "Add to plan" next to the profile you would like to add to your plan instead.
If you'd like to add more social profiles to your plan without deactivating any of the ones you already have, you can find more information here.