Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement rate and Average engagement rate per post calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Can I download post-by-post analytics?
You can download XLS exports on media blocks (like the Most recent media). They include all media analytics and information (media type, caption, likes, comments...) and even the Instagram URL of the media!
You can get all posts within a certain date range by using the Global Date-picker and you can sort the data by media type and several other options.
Note: that this option is only available for the ELITE, MASTER, PRO, ADVANCED, ENTERPRISE or AGENCY users.
In order to export a media block, choose the media type and the date you are interested in and click on the grey arrow on the right-hand side of the block as shown below:
Also known as "How do I download the data for my media performance by post"