Articles in this section
- Can I see who tagged me in a photo, mentioned me in a caption or comment?
- How can I repost a media?
- I can't add a User to my Feed. Why?
- How can I create a Feed?
- How many accounts and hashtags can I track on a customized Feed?
- How can I view Carousel posts on Iconosquare?
- How often is the Feed 'My Media' refreshed?
- How often are my Feeds refreshed?
- What does the My Tags/Mentions Feed look like?
Can I see who tagged me in a photo, mentioned me in a caption or comment?
If you’re tagged in a photo or a Carousel on Instagram, the post will appear in the My Tags/Mentions Feed within the ‘My Feeds’ section of Iconosquare. It's available for Instagram Business Users on ADVANCED or AGENCY plans, and will show you:
- When you have been tagged in a photo or Carousel media
- When you have been mentioned in the caption of a photo or Carousel media
- When you have been mentioned in the comment of a photo or Carousel media
The historical data for this feed is limited to 7 days before you get access to the feature.
For example, this means that if you were an Iconosquare user subscribed to the ADVANCED plan on the 22nd (release date of tags feed), your feed will only include the images posted after the 15th. However, if you subscribe to an Advanced plan on March 24th, your feed will include the images posted after March 17th only.
Please note, mentions in Stories are not included in this section, as this data is not available on the API.