Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
Yes, you can replace a hashtag or a competitor by another one, simply by clicking on the red 'Remove hashtag'/'Remove competitor' button in the top right hand corner of the hashtag/competitor's tracking page, and then adding another one.
Bear in mind that every time you switch competitors or hashtags, you lose all historical data on the hashtag or the competitor. It is not possible to recover this information.
Looking for more information?