Articles in this section
- What's included in the Hashtag Tracking section?
- How can I add a hashtag on the Hashtag Tracker?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I track any hashtag I want?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How long does it take to calculate the data for my hashtag(s)?
- Why can’t I add the new hashtag I created to my Hashtag Tracker?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
Why can’t I add the new hashtag I created to my Hashtag Tracker?
When you create a new hashtag on Instagram, it can take up to 72 hours for them to send us the information after the first publication made on your new hashtag.
This new hashtag must be used on a brand new post in the caption in order to be acknowledged by Instagram and added to your Hashtag Tracker.
NB: Your new hashtag will not be acknowledged by Instagram and added to your Hashtag Tracker if you add it in the caption of an old post or if you add to the first comment of a media.