Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
In order for you to add a competitor in the Competitors section, they must be a Business Profile!
Please note, if you have the role of Team member on your Iconosquare account, you will need to ask either the Admin or Manager to do this for you.
Click on Listening on your left side menu
- Click on Competitors and then go to the Overview
- Click on the blue '+' at the top of the page
- Enter their exact Instagram username and select them from the dropdown
Please note it takes approximately up to 24 hours to provide the first set of results.