Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
After you add your competitors, the Competitors feature will give you data regarding their:
- Total media published
- Total followers
- Follower growth
- Post History
- Posting Habits
- Post density
- Tag usage
- Average likes
- Average comments
- Most engaging media
The 'Competitors Overview' comparative table handily compares this information to your own account, so you can see exactly how you're performing in relation to your competitors!
Please note, for the metric "Average engagement rate per post" in the competitor section, this metric does not include saves.
Looking for more information?