Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
Why can't I add my desired competitor?
If you're unable to add one of your competitors in the Competitors section, it either means that:
- your competitor doesn't have an Instagram Business Profile
- your competitor has blocked you on Instagram
- you have reached the maximum number of competitors you can track with your plan (for the number of Competitor slots included on each plan, please see our Plans & Pricing page).
- the account you wish to add as your competitor is switched to private on Instagram. Please note that we are unable to track the data of any private accounts through the platform.