Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
You can get historical data for your competitors if they have been added to our "Competitors database" (ie. if they already have an active plan on our platform or if another user has added them as a Competitor before).
You can see your competitor data as far as 30 days, starting from the day you added it in your competitors list, so 'historical data' in this case only goes back as far as 30 days.
Looking for more information?