Articles in this section
- How can I add a label to one of my media in my Media Library?
- What's the difference between the used and the unused media?
- How can I remove a label from one of my media?
- How can I delete a label from my Media Library?
- What is the maximum file size I can upload?
- How can I select multiple media at once?
- Media Library - How can I delete multiple media at once?
- How many media can be added to the Media Library?
Media Library - How can I delete multiple media at once?
In order to delete multiple media at once, you need to:
- Hover your mouse over the first media you want to delete
- Click on the white circle in the top right corner of this media
- It will turn the white circle into a blue checked icon which means your media has been selected
- Click on the delete button in the middle of the bar at the top of your screen