Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
You can now schedule a Carousel to your Instagram profile from your Iconosquare account. Yay!
This option is available for PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY users.
However, please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature. Also, the maximum scheduling limit for Carousels is 10 media per Carousel (the same as IG).
**NOTE: Carousels (like Stories) are not eligible for auto-posting to Instagram. You will receive a notification to post your media**
Here is what you should do in order to schedule your Carousel post:
- Go to the Publishing section of your main menu and select Scheduler
- Click on New Post to launch the process
- Select the Carousel format from the pop-up
- Select your media
- Type the caption
- Choose when you’d like to post
- Click on the Schedule button
At the time of posting:
- You will receive a notification on your phone through your Iconosquare app
- Click on the notification and go to post within Iconosquare
- A pop-in appears explaining how to post. Your caption will be copied to Instagram
- You will be re-directed to Instagram
- Select the media you would like to use from the gallery on your device
- Paste your caption
- Click on Post