Articles in this section
- Can I see who tagged me in a photo, mentioned me in a caption or comment?
- How can I repost a media?
- I can't add a User to my Feed. Why?
- How can I create a Feed?
- How many accounts and hashtags can I track on a customized Feed?
- How can I view Carousel posts on Iconosquare?
- How often is the Feed 'My Media' refreshed?
- How often are my Feeds refreshed?
- What does the My Tags/Mentions Feed look like?
How can I create a Feed?
- Click on Listening --> My Feeds in the left hand side menu
- Click the big blue plus icon on the box 'Create a feed'
- Enter a name for your feed
- You'll be taken to your empty feed and you can click to add Instagram users! You can add up to 50 users (Business Profiles only):
If you wish to set up hashtags, you can do so in the dedicated Hashtag feed, where you can add up to 20 hashtags.