Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
Access Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists under Publishing ➡️ Saved captions and lists.
From here, you can pre-write captions for your posts ahead of time, saving time during the scheduling process! You'll be able to insert your saved caption into your post within the Scheduler.
You can also set up hashtag lists, perfect if you have sets of hashtags that you like to use on your Instagram posts on a regular basis. Set them up here, and avoid having to type them out repeatedly each time you schedule a post! You can also insert the hashtag list when scheduling your first comment 😍.
- Choose whether you want to create a caption or hashtag list
- Add a title so that it's easy to find
- Type your caption/hashtags, then hit save!
When scheduling a post, you'll see the "Saved Captions" and "Hashtag Lists" options within the caption field, and the first comment field. Click on these links to access the captions and hashtag lists you've already set up, then click on the caption/hashtag list to add it to your caption or first comment - it's as easy as that!