Articles in this section
- Can I see who tagged me in a photo, mentioned me in a caption or comment?
- How can I repost a media?
- I can't add a User to my Feed. Why?
- How can I create a Feed?
- How many accounts and hashtags can I track on a customized Feed?
- How can I view Carousel posts on Iconosquare?
- How often is the Feed 'My Media' refreshed?
- How often are my Feeds refreshed?
- What does the My Tags/Mentions Feed look like?
How can I repost a media?
It's now possible to repost media in which you've been tagged or mentioned, perfect for creating user-generated content! 🙌 This is available for ADVANCED and AGENCY plans with access to the My tags and mentions feed.
- Just hover over the media in the media viewer, and click on the "Repost" icon.
- The media will then be saved to your Iconosquare Media library, ready for you to schedule.
- You will also receive the media by email (open on your phone, save the media in case you prefer to post straight to Instagram).
Don't forget to add #reposticonosquare in your caption as well as the @username of the author of the reposted photo to credit them!
N.B.: The repost feature is not available for videos and carousels, and this feature is not available in the mobile app.