Articles in this section
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
- How to schedule an automatic post for Instagram
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story for Instagram?
- How can I automatically schedule a video to Instagram?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- How can I schedule a first comment for my Instagram post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- Can I schedule an animated GIF to Instagram and Facebook?
- Which plans can schedule Instagram Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- Can I include line breaks in my caption?
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post for Instagram?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
How do I schedule a Story for Instagram?
You can now schedule a Story to your Instagram profile from your Iconosquare account. Yay!
This option is available for PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY users.
Please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature. Also, the maximum scheduling limit for Stories is 10 at a time.
**NOTE: Stories (like Carousels) are not eligible for auto-posting. You will receive a notification to post your media**
Here is what you should do in order to schedule your Story:
- Go to the Scheduler
- Click on "New Post"
- Select the 'Story' format
- Select your media from the Media Library or directly upload a media
- Add a link if required (find out more about this here!)
- Choose when you’d like to post
- Click on 'Schedule'
At time of posting:
- You will receive a notification from us through your Iconosquare app
- Click on the notification and go to the post within Iconosquare
- A pop-in appears explaining how to post
- You will be re-directed to Instagram where you'll need to swipe right to create a new story
- Select the media you want to use from the gallery on your device
- If you added a link, you can paste this from the clipboard
- Click on Post