Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
Downloading the mobile app is a requirement in order to access the Scheduler. The reason for this is that certain posts cannot be scheduled for automatic publishing (such as Carousels and Stories), and therefore we need to be able to send you a notification to your mobile divide at the time of posting so that you can complete the publishing process. This also allows us to alert you if, for any reason, your auto-posts cannot be published automatically.
In order to remove the pop-up asking you to download our iOS or Android app, you need to:
- Download the latest version of the Iconosquare app (free with your subscription) from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store
- Make sure that you have activated all the notifications for the Iconosquare app. Here is an Apple support link explaining how to do this on your iOS device:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201925 (Android phones will have different instructions depending on the make & model of the phone.)
- After you've activated all the notifications, click the little white refresh arrow at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side of the app: arrow at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side of the app:
**If you're still having issues with the pop-up refusing to disappear, please sign out of your Iconosquare account on the App and sign-in again. If you've got an iOS device, try killing the app and relaunching it, then hitting the refresh arrow again.**