Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
In order to remove the pop-up asking you to download our iOS or Android app, you need to:
- Download the latest version of the Iconosquare app (free with your subscription) from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store
- Make sure that you have activated all the notifications for the Iconosquare app. Here is an Apple support link explaining how to do this on your iOS device:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201925 (Android phones will have different instructions depending on the make & model of the phone.)
- After you've activated all the notifications, click the little white refresh arrow at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side of the app: arrow at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side of the app:
**If you're still having issues with the pop-up refusing to disappear, please sign out of your Iconosquare account on the App and sign-in again. If you've got an iOS device, try killing the app and relaunching it, then hitting the refresh arrow again.**