Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Auto-posting security: everything you need to know about our post validation process
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
You can toggle auto-posting on and off for any eligible posts as you're creating them in the Scheduler, as shown in the screenshot below:
If you'd like to turn off auto-posting permanently and receive a notification to post each time you schedule a post, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook profile
- Go to Settings
- Select Business Integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools)
- Find the Iconosquare app and click "View and Edit"
- Deselect "create post in your Instagram account"
- Click Save