Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
The Exit Rate takes into account:
- the users that have closed the IG app while viewing your Story
- the users that have clicked on the cross (X) on the top right of the Stories (iOS only)
- the users that swiped down on the Story which will take the user back to their main feed (iOS only)