Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
The average impressions for a Story is the Impressions divided by the Reach. That is to say, the average number of views divided by viewers for this Story.
The Impressions are the number of times your Story is viewed. One person can see your Story multiple times, and be counted each time.
For example: 200 people see your Story once, and 100 people see your Story twice, therefore your post had 400 impressions.