Please note, if you have been @mentioned in a Story on Instagram, and have then reposted the Story on your own account by clicking on "Add This to your Story", these reposted Stories are not included on the API, and therefore will not be included in your Stories analytics.
Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
What does the Stories section include?
The Stories analytics tab (available on PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans) includes information on how many Stories you've posted within a given time period, the total Reach & Impressions and average Reach & average Reach rate of those Stories. You can adjust the date-picker to get aggregated data on your Stories over a specified period of time. There's also a table that advises you on the best time to post Stories, and data on your average completion rate, and Stories with highest reach, Stories most completed, and Stories with most taps back!