Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- How can I export the Page Performance data?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- How are the Facebook Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
- Why can't I select today on the date picker for Facebook?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Changes to our Facebook Post Engagements KPI
How are the Facebook Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
Engagement rate =
(Total Number of Reactions, Comments Shares & Clicks / Number of fans at the time of posting) x 100 = %
Engagement on reach rate =
(Total Number of Reactions, Comments, Shares & Clicks / Reach of the post) x 100 = %
Reach rate =
(Reach of post / Number of fans at the time of posting) x 100 = %