Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- How can I export the Page Performance data?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- How are the Facebook Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
- Why can't I select today on the date picker for Facebook?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Changes to our Facebook Post Engagements KPI
What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
Here's what's included in the Page Performance section!
(Please note that the historical data is available from 3 months before you subscribed your Facebook Page on Iconosquare, and that these charts are updated once a day).
Page views history: giving you the daily number of page views, split between views from people logged into Facebook and views from people not logged in.
Page likes/unlikes history: giving you the daily number of your page likes and unlikes.
Tab views: giving you the daily number of total views of your Facebook page tabs.
Top tabs: giving you the distribution of the tab views by tab.
Page CTA clicks history: giving you the daily number of clicks on your page call-to-actions.
Page CTA clicks distribution: giving you the distribution of the clicks on your page call-to-actions.
All of the data is available as a chart or a graph and is all exportable!
If you would like to export your Page Performance data, then here is how to.