Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
To repost media using Iconosquare, just hover over the media in the media viewer, and click on the "Repost" icon (this can be found on media within the My tags and mentions feed for users on the ADVANCED or AGENCY plan, within your Custom feeds, and the Competitor feed).
You will then have two options to share it with your community:
- Open your email on your mobile, where you will have received the image. Sve the image to your mobile library and use your Instagram app as usual to post.
- Go to the "Media Library" section on Iconosquare where you'll find the media has been automatically saved, and schedule it with our Instagram post scheduler. Learn how.
To find your repost on the platform, simply open your Media Library (found under the "Scheduler" section) and you'll find your repost there.
Tip: to find your reposts more easily, filter your library with the source "Repost":
To schedule the publication of this media, open it and click on the Schedule button:
Then schedule your repost like any media! Type your caption and choose a date of post (the caption will contain by default the hashtag #reposticonosquare as well as the @username of the original poster of the reposted photo). Please keep these elements in the caption to credit the original poster!