Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
How is the Completion Rate calculated?
The Completion Rate formula on a Story is based on the number of people who have completed your Story.
It allows you to understand which percentage of users have watched your Story until the end.
Here is an example of how this is calculated:
Impressions of Story = 1323
Exits = 111
1323 - 111 = 1212 (This tells you the number of completions)
(1212 / 1323) x 100 = 92%
Completion rate = 92%