Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
The Reach Rate for a given Story is the number of people who have seen the Story divided by your number of followers at the time the story was published.
For example: my Story has reached 2,000 people and I had 20,000 followers at the time the Story was published. My Reach Rate is 10%.
The Reach itself refers to each unique viewing of your Story.