Articles in this section
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- How can I add a Facebook page to my Iconosquare account?
- I've changed my Facebook password, what should I do?
- What are the Facebook permissions that Iconosquare is requesting?
- Can I add my global and regional Facebook Pages to my Iconosquare account?
- Can I access Facebook Analytics on the app? (now available on both Android and iOS)
Can I access Facebook Analytics on the app? (now available on both Android and iOS)
Great news! Facebook analytics are now available on our iOS app! Please ensure you have the most up-to-date app version. (requires version 2.0.0 or higher)
Facebook analytics are also available on our Android app. Please ensure you have the most up-to-date app version (requires v1.11.0 or higher)
NOTE: You must have at least one Facebook social profile linked with your Iconosquare account, and you must link the Facebook Page from the desktop version of Iconosquare.
**Only available to users who have upgraded to STARTER, PRO or ADVANCED. Legacy plans do not have access to this feature.**