Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Help! I can't re-authenticate my Instagram business profile on Iconosquare
- Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
- How can I check if I am the Admin (or Editor) of a Facebook page?
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
- Why is my Instagram Feed Tab now blank?
- How can I uninstall the blank Instagram Feed Tab?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Updated information for Instagram Scheduling Error 1
How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
Once you grant us access to your profile, Facebook gives us your "token" which allows us to calculate your data.
Sometimes this token expires due to
- a change of password
- a login from an unusual location
- a change in your Page Role on your Facebook Business Page
- an unspecified reason relating to Facebook's security measures, which we don't have information about
which logs you out from Facebook. When you're logged out, you need to re-authenticate your account so we can continue to calculate your data.
You will find more information over here:
To re-authenticate, you need to:
- go on this page: https://pro.iconosquare.com/user/socialprofiles
- click on "Reactivate account"
- enter your Facebook credentials
If this doesn't work the first time around, it may be due to a cookies issue, so you should try again in a private browser such as Google Chrome Incognito Mode!