Articles in this section
- What are the different roles in the Users & Roles section?
- What is the Users & Roles feature?
- How can I invite a new User to my account?
- How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
- What can a Manager do?
- What can an Admin do?
- Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- Why can't I add a team member on the STARTER plan?
- What can the Team Members do?
- How many Users can I invite?
What can a Manager do?
Managers can add or remove social profiles which have already been paid for, hashtags and competitors, feeds, and they have access to whichever social profiles have been assigned to them. However, they cannot pay for new ones and do not have access to the payment and invoice screens.
With regard to social profiles...
If there are empty social profile slots available, the manager can add one without issue.
If there are no empty social profile slots available, they will have to ask the Admin to purchase additional social profile slots in the Add-ons section.
Users, hashtags, competitors & feeds
Managers will not have the option to add any more users, competitors, hashtags, or feeds if the slots are full.
They can remove social profiles, users, competitors & hashtags, and feeds with no issue.
When inviting other users, managers can designate them to be fellow managers, or team members. If adding them as a team member, they can select which profile(s) the user can access.
Managers can generate exports and schedule reports.