Articles in this section
- What are the different roles in the Users & Roles section?
- What is the Users & Roles feature?
- How can I invite a new User to my account?
- How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
- What can a Manager do?
- What can an Admin do?
- Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- Why can't I add a team member on the STARTER plan?
- What can the Team Members do?
- How many Users can I invite?
What can an Admin do?
The Admin alone can control billing information and payment. This means that they alone have access to the Subscription and Invoices sections of the settings menu - Managers and Team Members can't see these sections in their menu view.
This means that only they can upgrade the plan, purchase social profiles, users, competitors, hashtags, and feeds.
There is only one Admin per account, and Admin permissions cannot currently be transferred from the Admin to another user on the team (if you need this to be done, please contact us).
The Admin is also the only one who receives bad token emails (when your Instagram account is logged out of Iconosquare).