Articles in this section
- Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- Help! I can't re-authenticate my Instagram business profile on Iconosquare
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How can I check if I am the Admin (or Editor) of a Facebook page?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
- Why is my Instagram Feed Tab now blank?
- How can I uninstall the blank Instagram Feed Tab?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Updated information for Instagram Scheduling Error 1
- Platform error messages and what to do
I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
Sometimes, if you've been logged out due to security reasons, it can take a while for Facebook to refresh and allow you to log in through a third party service again.
To speed up this process, you can try clearing your browser cache and starting again
Here are the steps to follow for Google Chrome
If this doesn't work, try logging into Iconosquare in an incognito session, like Google Chrome Incognito Mode.
Feel free to contact us if you are still having issues!