Articles in this section
- How many Users can I invite?
- What is the Users & Roles feature?
- How can I invite a new User to my account?
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- What are the different roles in the Users & Roles section?
- Why can't I add a team member on the STARTER plan?
- How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
- Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
In order to change the permissions of a Team Member or Manager over your social profiles, you need to be a Manager or Admin (if changing permissions for a Team member) or Admin (if changing permissions for a Manager):
- Click on 'My Account' in the corner of any page
- Click on the “Users & Roles” section
- Check or uncheck the social profiles the User has access to below the avatars
- Click on the “Save” button in the bottom left corner of the section