Articles in this section
- What are the different roles in the Users & Roles section?
- What is the Users & Roles feature?
- How can I invite a new User to my account?
- How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
- What can a Manager do?
- What can an Admin do?
- Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- Why can't I add a team member on the STARTER plan?
- What can the Team Members do?
- How many Users can I invite?
How can I invite a new User to my account?
In order to invite a new User to join your Iconosquare account, you need to be subscribed to either the STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY plan. Upgrade HERE!
- Click on the cog icon in the bottom left corner of any page
- Click on the “Users & Roles” section
- Click on the blue “Invite Users” button on the right side of your screen
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite in the “User’s email” section
- Select the role you want to give to this person in the “Role” section
- Check the social profiles you want to give this person access to under the “Permissions” section
- Click on the blue “Invite” button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window
Once this process is done, the invited user will receive an invitation to the email address you’ve entered in the “User’s email” section.
At this point, the invited user will need to:
- Click on the “Join now” button in the invitation email.
- They will be redirected to a page where they’ll be able to create their account with their own password.
- They will need to fill out the account creation form and click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the form.
- They will be connected to their own Iconosquare account with the permissions you’ve given them to manage the various social profiles on your account.
NOTE: if the user has previously had an Iconosquare account under the same email and you are receiving an error while trying to invite the user, please e-mail us here
Please note, the STARTER plan is no longer available to subscribe to.
Also listed as "How to add a Team Member"