Articles in this section
- How many Users can I invite?
- What is the Users & Roles feature?
- How can I invite a new User to my account?
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- What are the different roles in the Users & Roles section?
- Why can't I add a team member on the STARTER plan?
- How can I remove a User from accessing one of my social profiles?
- Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
Can I invite multiple Users at a time?
In order to invite multiple Users at a time, you need to:
- Click on the cog icon in the bottom left corner of any page
- Click on the “Users & Roles” section
- Click on the blue “Invite Users” button on the right side of your screen
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite in the “User’s email” section
- Select the role you want to give to this person in the “Role” section
- Check the social profiles you want to give this person access to under the “Permissions” section
- Click on “Add more users” in the bottom left corner of the pop-up window
- Enter the email addresses of the other persons you want to invite in the “User’s email” sections
- Select the roles you want to give to those persons in the “Role” sections
- Check the social profiles you want to give those persons access to under the “Permissions” sections
- Click on the blue “Invite” button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window