Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Help! I can't re-authenticate my Instagram business profile on Iconosquare
- Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
- How can I check if I am the Admin (or Editor) of a Facebook page?
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
- Why is my Instagram Feed Tab now blank?
- How can I uninstall the blank Instagram Feed Tab?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Updated information for Instagram Scheduling Error 1
How can I uninstall the blank Instagram Feed Tab?
As the IG Feed Tab has now been removed from Iconosquare's features, you'll probably want to remove it from your Facebook Business Page!
To remove your tab, you need to:
- Go on your Facebook Page
- Click on Settings in the top right hand corner of your page
- Click on Templates and Tabs in the left column
- Under 'Tabs', you'll see 'Instagram feed'. Click the Settings button next to it
- Turn off the Show Instagram Feed Tab button
- Click Save