Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
What's changed in my Competitors section?
You may have noticed that some of your competitors have been removed from the Competitors section, or that you no longer have access to the Competitors section.
Due to changes in the Instagram API, you can only monitor competitors with Instagram Business Profiles. You also need to have an Instagram Business Profile in order to add other Business Profiles as your competitors.
Other changes to the Competitors section:
- We can not access a competitor's Followings, so this KPI has been removed from the competitor's own page and also the Competitor Overview, and the option to toggle between followings & followers on the competitor's Follower Growth has been removed.
- The avatars on the Competitor Overview have been removed.
- 'Filter usage' chart has been replaced by 'Post density' chart.
- We can only get the number of likes for posts that don't have the number of likes hidden.