Articles in this section
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- What's changed in My Feeds?
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
What's changed in my Competitors section?
You may have noticed that some of your competitors have been removed from the Competitors section, or that you no longer have access to the Competitors section.
Due to recent changes in the Instagram API, you can now only monitor competitors with Instagram Business Profiles. You also need to have an Instagram Business Profile in order to add other business as your competitors.
Looking for more information?
Already got an Instagram Business Profile? To verify this on Iconosquare, click here.
Other changes to the Competitors section:
- We can no longer access a competitor's Followings, so this KPI has been removed from the competitor's own page and also the Competitor Overview, and the option to toggle between followings & followers on the competitor's Follower Growth has been removed
- The avatars on the Competitor Overview have been removed and replaced by blue icons
- 'Filter usage' chart has been replaced by 'Post density' chart