Articles in this section
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- What's changed in My Feeds?
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
Due to the recent changes to the Instagram API, we had to remove the chart Gained & Lost Followers as it holds information about how other users have interacted with your account. 😞 We've also had to removed the Gained & Lost Followers from your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
However, we are still able to display your Follower Growth chart, so don't worry - you'll still be able to track your account growth!