Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
Due to the recent changes to the Instagram API, we had to remove the chart Gained & Lost Followers as it holds information about how other users have interacted with your account. 😞 We've also had to removed the Gained & Lost Followers from your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
However, we are still able to display your Follower Growth chart, so don't worry - you'll still be able to track your account growth!