Articles in this section
- How are the Top Countries/Top Cities maps calculated?
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Instagram Insights for Business - General Information
- How to verify your Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Why verify my Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare?
- How to verify your STARTER account for our Community Insights!
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- How to combine your Facebook Ads Manager analytics with Iconosquare's analytics on boosted posts
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
Here's the no. 1 biggest reason to convert: as of the 25th September 2018, all new Instagram profiles added to Iconosquare must be Business Profiles. This includes free trials and adding new profiles to your paid plan. Further to this, as of the 23rd October, use of Iconosquare will be entirely restricted to Business Profiles. So if you have a personal account that you'd like to convert to a Business Profile so that you can add it to Iconosquare, you can learn how to do that here!
There are now more than 25 million Business Profiles on Instagram, and that number is only getting bigger. Is it time for you to convert to an Instagram Business Profile? The answer is yes! Here are some more reasons why:
- You get access to Instagram Business Insights on Iconosquare (unlocking the Reach, Profile Activity and Stories tabs)
This applies both on Instagram and on Iconosquare. On IG you'll be able to see Reach, Impressions, follower demographics and more. On Iconosquare you'll get these analytics too, with the added benefit of being able to export them, along with detailed insights about your Stories and Profile Activity.With these insights, you’ll be able to see how your content on Instagram is performing, and figure out exactly what your audience wants to see. To see the full list of insights you'll gain access to after verifying your Business Profile on Iconosquare, check out our glossary!
- You'll have access to our auto-posting feature
Only Instagram Business Profiles can benefit from our auto-posting feature, which allows you to schedule single image media as normal through our Scheduler and choose whether you would like them to be automatically posted to Instagram - no more notifications for your single image posts! Learn more about auto-posting here.
- You'll be able to track your Tags/Mentions on the ADVANCED plan
Due to Instagram's recent API changes, our new Tags & Mentions feed is available only to Instagram Business Profiles. So if you're an ADVANCED user who wants to continue tracking the conversation about your brand, converting is essential!
- Competitor tracking on Iconosquare is now only available for Business Profiles
As of 19th April 2018, our Competitors feature is only available for Business Profiles tracking other Business Profiles. This is due to Instagram's API changes. So to keep an eye on the competition, you'll need to go business!
5. Other Instagram benefits like:
- the ability to advertise on Instagram
- the option to add your contact details (call, email, directions) as buttons to your profile so your customers can contact you directly from within the Instagram app
Looking for more information?
Why It's Time to Convert to an Instagram Business Profile (on our blog!)