Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
Here's the no. 1 biggest reason to convert: Iconosquare is entirely restricted to Business Profiles. So if you have a personal account that you'd like to convert to a Business Profile so that you can add it to Iconosquare, you can learn how to do that here!
There are now more than 25 million Business Profiles on Instagram, and that number is only getting bigger. Is it time for you to convert to an Instagram Business Profile? The answer is yes! Here are some more reasons why:
1. You get access to Instagram Business Insights on Iconosquare
This applies both on Instagram and on Iconosquare. On IG you'll be able to see Reach, Impressions, follower demographics and more. On Iconosquare you'll get these analytics too, with the added benefit of being able to export them, along with detailed insights about your Stories and Profile Activity. With these insights, you’ll be able to see how your content on Instagram is performing and figure out exactly what your audience wants to see.
2. You'll have access to our auto-posting feature
Only Instagram Business Profiles can benefit from Iconosquare and our auto-posting feature, which allows you to schedule single image media and videos as normal through our Scheduler and choose whether you would like them to be automatically posted to Instagram - no more notifications! Learn more about auto-posting here.
3. Other Instagram benefits like:
- the ability to advertise on Instagram
- the option to add your contact details (call, email, directions) as buttons to your profile so your customers can contact you directly from within the Instagram app
Looking for more information?
Why It's Time to Convert to an Instagram Business Profile (on our blog!)