Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- I can't find the feature I'm looking for, what can I do?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- Do you have an affiliate or partner program?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Features not yet available through the Instagram API
- What should my Engagement Rate be?
- Which time zone does Iconosquare operate in?
- Why do my deleted pictures keep appearing in my profile?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- Does Iconosquare support Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or LinkedIn?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Is my Instagram account a Business, Creator or Personal Account?
- Why am I being asked to turn on two-factor authentication on my Facebook profile?
- Can I see analytics for IGTV in Iconosquare?
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- Why can't I see content I've shared on my Story from other Instagram accounts?
- Does the iOS 14 release affect Iconosquare in any way?
- Platform error messages and what to do
What should my Engagement Rate be?
No matter the size of your account, you should aim to have between a 3% to 5% Engagement Rate. However, this can vary depending on the industry you're in (find out more about this here!).
If you're creating great content that your community loves to see and interact with, there is no reason why you can't maintain this metric.
Pssst... Engagement Rate is arguably the most important metric when trying to gauge how your community feels about your latest post. If you're an influencer, it's also increasingly the metric that brands focus on when choosing influencers to partner with.
Need some tips on how to re-engage your community? Head over to our Blog HERE.