Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
If you no longer want to receive a report via email, here's what to do:
- Head to the Reports section
- Click on the pencil icon next to the report you want to edit
- Remove your email address from the "Recipient(s)" field
- Click Save
The report will now be generated and a download made available under the "Exports and reports history" section, but you will no longer receive the report to your inbox 🙂.
Or, if you want to delete a report completely so that the report itself is no longer generated, just click on the bin icon next to the report under "Scheduled exports and reports".
You can also delete multiple reports in one go, by using the filters to select the report type (eg. Weekly), and then clicking the bin icon to bulk delete all scheduled reports of that type: