Articles in this section
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- What's changed in My Feeds?
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
What's changed in My Feeds?
Due to the recent Instagram API update, My Feeds is now only available to Instagram Business Profiles as of 25th April 2018.
You can also only add other Business Profiles as Users within your Feeds. So now's the time to verify your Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare!
Not an Instagram Business Profile? Learn more about the benefits of converting here.
Looking for more information?