Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
How to unsubscribe from emails
If you'd like to unsubscribe from our newsletter and other Iconosquare-related updates, you can uncheck the box in the Account section as shown in the screenshot below:
Or click the blue 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email from us:
You can also visit the Preference Center where you can check and modify your subscription preferences for our various email communications!
To find out to how to unsubscribe from your email reports, click here.
You will also receive emails from us informing you of your upcoming plan renewal, a problem with your credit card payment, or that your Instagram account has become disconnected from Iconosquare. It's not possible to unsubscribe from these emails, as they contain important information about your account and billing that you probably don't want to miss!