Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Help! I can't re-authenticate my Instagram business profile on Iconosquare
- Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
- How can I check if I am the Admin (or Editor) of a Facebook page?
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
- Why is my Instagram Feed Tab now blank?
- How can I uninstall the blank Instagram Feed Tab?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Updated information for Instagram Scheduling Error 1
Why is my Instagram Feed Tab now blank?
If you're an Iconosquare user who has our Instagram Feed Tab connected to your Facebook Business Page to show your Instagram feed there, you may have noticed that your Feed Tab has gone blank.
As recent API have made it increasingly difficult for us to maintain services that fall outside of our core product, we unfortunately had to remove this feature. We want to remain focused on improving our core product with new features that you'll love!
Find out how to remove the blank Tab from your Page here.