Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
As a result of Instagram's recent API updates, it is no longer possible to like media through our platform.
Non-business profiles are no longer able to comment on other users' media through our platform. Business Profiles will be able to comment only if their account has been mentioned in the caption/comment/tagged on the media (you can monitor your tags & mentions on the ADVANCED plan).
If you are an Instagram Business Profile commenting on posts in which your account has been mentioned in the caption/comment/tagged on the media and you receive this message:
It means you have exceeded Instagram's rate limit for commenting through third-party sites, and you may be blocked from commenting on Iconosquare for a period of time.
We don't know how long you will be blocked from liking and commenting through our platform as Instagram doesn't communicate this to us, but you should be able to use all other functionalities of Iconosquare!